Simple Whatnots Club - Collection 7 by Kim Diehl for Henry Glass Fabrics
Seventh in the series! Henry Glass and Kim Diehl bring you the seventh collection of the loved Simple Whatnots Club
, featuring Kim's new fabric collection Helping Hands
. This club has changed to an annual club and Kim has created EIGHT new simple and beautiful miniature quilt patterns exclusively for this club. Many of the patterns have fun added bonuses such as fun recipes, an extra project or tips and tricks. All eight miniature quilts are quick and easy to complete using basic quilting skills. These little miniatures are perfect for decorative wall hangings and table toppers!
The eight miniature Simple Whatnots Club
No sign-up fee! No monthly charges! No monthly shipping fee!Simple Whatnots Club - Collection 7 Quilt Kit (one-time shipment) includes:
- Washtub Garden = finished size is 32 1/2 inches by 32 1/2 inches
- Twirligigs = finished size is 14 1/2 inches by 30 1/2 inches
- Cotton Blossoms = Finished size is 24 1/2 inches by 24 1/2 inches
- Old Glory = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 28 1/2 inches
- Crackerjack = finished size is 35 1/2 inches by 35 1/2 inches
- Chicken Scratch Patch = finished size is 14 1/2 inches by 16 1/2 inches
- Woven Stars = finished size is 23 inches by 23 inches
- Small Talk = finished size is 15 1/2 inches by 15 1/2 inches
- All eight miniature quilt patterns and instructions
- All fabric needed for the 8 miniature quilt tops, including borders and binding
- Fabric is from Helping Hands fabric collection by Kim Diehl for Henry Glass Fabrics
- Skill level = Confident beginner quilter and beyond
- Designed by Kim Diehl
- Manufactured by Henry Glass & Co., Inc.
- Per request from Kim Diehl and Henry Glass & Co., Inc., the Simple Whatnots Club - Collection 7 quilt patterns can not be sold separately.
Batting and backing fabric not included.