Star Spangled Liberty Quilt Kit
Star Spangled Liberty
is an Americana celebration quilt, bursting with patriotic pride! As a unique row quilt, the design features a vertical "quilter's flag" and six horizontal star rows. The center row features several flag/star blocks and patriotic parade pinwheels, along with the option of appliqued "America" and stars, or more pieced star/flag blocks and pinwheels. The Star Spangled Liberty
collection is a beautiful array of red, cream, and blue prints created especially for this quilt.
Star Spangled Liberty Quilt Kit Includes:
*The quilt can be created in two versions: with center 'American' applique row OR with center pieced row. The pattern will include instructions for both versions. You choose which row to create for your quilt!
- Skill Level = Advanced beginner quilter and beyond
- Piecing and applique techniques*
- Note: this pattern assumes quilters have knowledge of the applique method of their choice. Specific applique method instructions are not included.
- Star Spangled Liberty quilt pattern and instructions
- Fabric for top, borders and binding
- Fabric is from Star Spangled Liberty fabric collection by Pam Buda for Marcus Fabrics
- Finished quilt measures 74 1/2 inches by 78 inches
- 100% Cotton
- Designed by Pam Buda
- Manufactured by Heartspun Quilts
- BONUS: American Spirit bonus quilt project is included for use of leftover fabric scraps
- BONUS: Short anecdotal historical paragraphs are included about early American history relating to the creation of the first Stars & Stripe flag, the Pledge of Allegiance, the National Anthem, and first flag maker Betsy Ross.
7 1/2 yards fabric fabric needed for backing, sold separately
Batting not included